Official Program Description
Excel Level 2
This course builds upon basic knowledge and skills imparted in the Level 1 course, and sets you on the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that will deepen your firm's business intelligence.
Learn to wow your audience by mastering advanced formulas, performing timely data manipulation and analysis, and creating dazzling charts and graphs.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel and are ready to advance their data analysis skills and abilities through the application of advanced Excel functionality such as advanced formula creation, tables, charts, PivotTables and PivotCharts.
In this course, you will learn to create advanced formulas and analyze data with logical and lookup functions. You will also learn to organize worksheet data with tables, visualize data by using charts.
Prior to taking this course, you should have equivalent knowledge of Excel level 1. This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks. Before starting this course, it is recommended that you take Microsoft® Office Excel®Level 1.
Attend and You Will Learn
Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Applying cell and range names
- Using specialized functions
Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Leveraging questions and testing to write formulas
- Using logical and lookup functions to find answers to questions
Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Creating and modifying tables
- Sorting and filtering Data
- Using summary and database functions to calculate data
Visualizing Data with Charts
- Creating a chart
- Modifying and formatting charts
- Creating a Trendline
- Creating Advanced Charts
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Creating a PivotTable
- Filtering data by using slicers
- Analyzing data using PivotCharts
- Inserting and modifying graphic objects
- Layering and grouping graphic objects
- Incorporating SmartArt
- Customizing workbooks
- Managing themes
- Creating and using templates
- Protecting files