SharePoint for Project Managers Online
Official Program Description
SharePoint is the leading collaboration software choice among project managers. More and more successful project managers are utilizing SharePoint to drive their projects and key operational initiatives.
SharePoint allows teams to have a specified location for information on a particular project. This course will allow project managers to drive what they need from each participant with ease and keep everyone on the same page.
Who Should Attend
Project managers, project coordinators, and business analysts will benefit from this course.
Upon completion of this course, you will leverage SharePoint to make your meetings run more efficiently. You will use reporting and metrics capabilities to enhance collaboration amongst stakeholders. You will know the proactive techniques for keeping required stakeholders informed and involved and will know how to centralize project information and reuse project content.
SharePoint Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Attend and You Will Learn
SharePoint Project Management Overview
- Project manager features
- Project manager capabilities
Essential Project Managment Components
- Task and resource managment components
- Status reporting to stakeholders
- Meetings management
- Project email consolidation techniques and strategies
- Microsoft project integration
- Outlook project management integration
- Vendor and contractor management
Document Management for Projects
- SharePoint security framework
- SharePoint security management
Enterprise Project Management
- Enterprise Project Management concepts
- Project server integration
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.