Sharing content with other people on your team or in your organization is imperative in today's businesses. Office 365 is a powerful cloud-based SharePoint collaboration tool. This class will introduce you to the basic operations of SharePoint Cloud Solutions. You will be provided with the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to use more complex SharePoint features such as working with sites, libraries, document sets, InfoPath Forms, and more.
This course is for anyone within an organization or on a team who would like to learn about using the Office 365 Cloud and SharePoint as powerful collaboration tools.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand the Office 365 Cloud and know how to share and collaborate with SharePoint. You will know how to use the permission management for securing sites and securing list, pages and webparts. You will also know how to use advanced forms and document management.
General knowledge of Office and Windows.
Overview of Office 365
- What is office 365?
- Choosing the right plan
- Touring the user interface
- Defining and adding users
- Setting up a SharePoint team site
- Viewing and editing your web site
Sharing and Collaborating with SharePoint
- Sharing and collaborating with SharePoint
- Accessing and editing the team site
- Adding pages to the team site
- Uploading a document to share
- Creating a Word document to share
- Creating a PowerPoint slide show to share
- Creating a OneNote notebook to share
Advanced Document Management and Forms Management
- Working with content types
- Working with InfoPath forms
- Documents sets with Office 365
Permission Management with Office 365
- Securing sites
- Securing lists
- Securing pages
- Securing web parts