North Carolina Education Summit on School and Community Engagement
Official Program Description
For information about the content of the Summit, please click here.
This site is intended for online registrations, paid by credit card. If you wish to register online, skip to the bottom of this page and click on "add to cart."
If you prefer to register by other means, you have the following options:
(1) To register by telephone with a credit card, call 919.515.2261 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays.
(2) To print a registration form, click here. You can mail the form with a check or money order to Registration Coordinator, Box 7401, Raleigh, NC 27695. If you have credit card information or a purchase order, you can fax the form and the payment information to 919.515.7614.
(3) If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 919.515.2261 or ContinuingEducation@ncsu.edu
Why You Should Attend
This summit will feature nationally recognized speakers and workshops designed for all public education stakeholders in your community.
Breakout sessions will focus on Action/Advocacy, Evaluation/Accountability, Motivation, Networking/ Partnerships, Relevance, Resources, and STEM.
Who Should Attend
We invite you and other families, educators, communities and business leaders from around the state to hear and participate in this call to action. Mark your calendars for this important event!
Attend and You Will Receive
Your registration will result in your certification of attendance that can be accessed online on this website. For more information about obtaining a transcript or to place an order, call 919.515.3373.
Join us in Greensboro and create a blueprint for action to
• Motivate students, families,educators, communities and business leaders to maximize student potential
• Network with community folk who care about education
• Identify and mobilize local resources to support and improve public education
• Develop a local plan of action to support and improve public education by raising expectations and closing gaps for all student groups
- $149 per person through August 31
- $175 per person beginning September 1
- $200 per person at the door
Refunds will not be issued but substitutions may be made at any time.
There are multiple sessions, concurrent and general, that will be held each day. For a more detailed schedule, please see the summit website.
You will be asked to choose the subject area that you are most interested in attending. Please choose one at the end of this online registration process.
Throughout this online registration process, you will be asked additional information than what is required. All required information will be denoted with an asterisk (*). You have the option of skipping over anything that does not have an asterisk, such as employer information.
To see a detailed schedule, please refer to the Summit website.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.