You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft® Project.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
- Basic end-user skills with any current Windows operating system.
Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- Navigating and customizing the Project interface
- Adding tasks to a project
- Adding resources to a project
- Saving a project
Working with Project Calendars
- Managing project time frames
- Changing working time
Working with Project Tasks
- Managing project tasks
- Adding summary tasks and milestones
Working with Project Resources
- Managing project resources
- Allocating and leveling work resources
Delivering a Project Plan
- Printing project views
- Sharing projects
- Exporting projects